Join the fun at the 2020 Fall Fair and Monster Mash this Oct 30 & 31 at The Spotlight Playhouse. This outdoor event will feature a vendor fair, live music, costume pageant, fire-side ghost stories, food, trunk or treat and will be anchored by the STARS Monster Mash Cabaret concert.
Plan to eat: Q’s Cookin’ ET food truck offering homemade bbq sauce(ET Sauce) , bbq pulled pork, burgers, hotdogs, fries, daily specials, and more.
6:00pm – Vendor Booths / Entertainment live on stage/ Qs Cookin ET
7:30pm – Monster Mash Cabaret
9:00pm – Fire-Side Ghost Stories
Noon – Vendor Booths / Entertainment live on stage/ Qs Cookin ET
5:00pm – Costume Pageant
6:00pm-8:00pm – Trunk or Treat
8:30pm – Monster Mash Cabaret
Call or text Mr. Chad for more information or how to be involved.
- Vendor spots are available – click here for rules, cost, and a form.
- Trunk or treat spots are open to businesses and families. It’s a safe way to celebrate this year. Contact Mr. Chad for a spot. All spots will be socially distanced.
- To participate in the costume pageant show up in costume at 4:30pm and find Mr. Chad.
- Music/entertainment spots still open. (While we are usually big pushers for paying musicians and supporting the industry, this is a fundraiser event for the Playhouse and we will not be able to pay beyond appreciation, food, and drinks.) contact Mr. Chad. We have a soundman and 4000 watts of fun. Call for more information.
- To volunteer to work this event please call.
- Spotlight Performing Arts, Inc. is a 501c3 Not-for-profit organization with a goal to make the performing arts accessible to everyone.
Great fun for all ages! Come spend a safe and entertaining day outdoors.
1. Please wear a face covering were social distancing cannot be maintained outdoors.
2. Face coverings are required for entry into the Playhouse for restrooms.
3. All vendor booths will be at least 8′ apart to allow for uncrowded shopping.
4. Please maintain social distancing whenever possible. In the entertainment area please bring your own chair and sit with your group distanced from others.
5. The Trunk or Treat event will be one direction with room for groups to stay distanced.